• Queer Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) To puzzle.
- (a.) To spoil the effect or success of, as by ridicule; to throw a wet blanket on; to spoil.
- (a.) To ridicule; to banter; to rally.
- (a.) At variance with what is usual or normal; differing in some odd way from what is ordinary; odd; singular; strange; whimsical; as, a queer story or act.
- (n.) Counterfeit money.
- (a.) Mysterious; suspicious; questionable; as, a queer transaction.
• Queerish Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Rather queer; somewhat singular.