• Rabble Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To utter glibly and incoherently; to mouth without intelligence.
- (v. t.) To stir or skim with a rabble, as molten iron.
- (v. i.) To speak in a confused manner.
- (v. i.) A confused, incoherent discourse; a medley of voices; a chatter.
- (n.) An iron bar, with the end bent, used in stirring or skimming molten iron in the process of puddling.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a rabble; like, or suited to, a rabble; disorderly; vulgar.
- (v. t.) To insult, or assault, by a mob; to mob; as, to rabble a curate.
- (v. i.) A tumultuous crowd of vulgar, noisy people; a mob; a confused, disorderly throng.
- (v. t.) To rumple; to crumple.
• Rabblement Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A tumultuous crowd of low people; a rabble.
• Rabbled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Rabble