meaning in English to Urdu is
synonym words included
Backwash, Hasten, Hie, Hotfoot, Run, Rush, Speed, Subspecies, Wash. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Race, Raceme, and Racer.
- Will 220 metre race have been won by asad.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- () A game, match, etc., open only to losers in early stages of contests.
- (n.) Hence: The act or process of running in competition; a contest of speed in any way, as in running, riding, driving, skating, rowing, sailing; in the plural, usually, a meeting for contests in the running of horses; as, he attended the races.
- (n.) A progress; a course; a movement or progression.
- (n.) A variety of such fixed character that it may be propagated by seed.
- (v. i.) To run too fast at times, as a marine engine or screw, when the screw is lifted out of water by the action of a heavy sea.
- (n.) Peculiar flavor, taste, or strength, as of wine; that quality, or assemblage of qualities, which indicates origin or kind, as in wine; hence, characteristic flavor; smack.
- (n.) The descendants of a common ancestor; a family, tribe, people, or nation, believed or presumed to belong to the same stock; a lineage; a breed.
- (n.) Esp., swift progress; rapid course; a running.
- (n.) A channel or guide along which a shuttle is driven back and forth, as in a loom, sewing machine, etc.
- (n.) The current of water that turns a water wheel, or the channel in which it flows; a mill race.
- (n.) Company; herd; breed.
- (v. t.) To run a race with.
- (n.) A strong or rapid current of water, or the channel or passage for such a current; a powerful current or heavy sea, sometimes produced by the meeting of two tides; as, the Portland Race; the Race of Alderney.
- (n.) A root.
- (v. t.) To raze.
- (n.) Competitive action of any kind, especially when prolonged; hence, career; course of life.
- (v. t.) To cause to contend in a race; to drive at high speed; as, to race horses.
- (n.) Hence, characteristic quality or disposition.
- (v. i.) To run swiftly; to contend in a race; as, the animals raced over the ground; the ships raced from port to port.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a دوڑ -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Race, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary