• Rasing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Rase
• Ras Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) See 2d Reis.
• Rase Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A way of measuring in which the commodity measured was made even with the top of the measuring vessel by rasing, or striking off, all that was above it.
- (v. t.) To rub or scratch out; to erase.
- (v. t.) To level with the ground; to overthrow; to destroy; to raze.
- (n.) A scratching out, or erasure.
- (n.) A slight wound; a scratch.
- (v. t.) To rub along the surface of; to graze.
- (v. i.) To be leveled with the ground; to fall; to suffer overthrow.