Rawish in English
Rawish meaning in Urdu to English is Track Rawish. Rawish synonym word is Chase, Course, Cover, Cross and Cut. Similar words of Rawish are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Track Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A mark left by something that has passed along; as, the track, or wake, of a ship; the track of a meteor; the track of a sled or a wheel.
- (n.) Course; way; as, the track of a comet.
- (n.) The entire lower surface of the foot; -- said of birds, etc.
- (v. t.) To follow the tracks or traces of; to pursue by following the marks of the feet; to trace; to trail; as, to track a deer in the snow.
- (n.) A tract or area, as of land.
- (v. t.) To draw along continuously, as a vessel, by a line, men or animals on shore being the motive power; to tow.
- (n.) A road; a beaten path.
- (n.) A mark or impression left by the foot, either of man or beast; trace; vestige; footprint.
- (n.) The permanent way; the rails.
- (n.) A path or course laid out for a race, for exercise, etc.
Rawish Meaning in English
Urdu Word rawish is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. rawish meaning in English is Track روش. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. rawish word meaning along with rawish definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of rawish, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of rawish in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of rawish. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary