Reckon Meaning in Urdu
Reckon meaning in English to Urdu is شمار کرنا (Shumar karna). Reckon synonym words are included Bet, Calculate, Cipher, Compute, Consider, Count, Cypher, Depend, Estimate, Figure, Forecast, Guess, Imagine, Look, Opine, Regard, See, Suppose, Think, View. Similar words of Reckon are also commonly used in daily talk like as Reckonmenty, Reckonable, and Reckoned.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Reckon Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To conclude, as by an enumeration and balancing of chances; hence, to think; to suppose; -- followed by an objective clause; as, I reckon he wont try that again.
- (v. i.) To make an enumeration or computation; to engage in numbering or computing.
- (v. i.) To come to an accounting; to make up accounts; to settle; to examine and strike the balance of debt and credit; to adjust relations of desert or penalty.
- (v. t.) To count; to enumerate; to number; also, to compute; to calculate.
- (v. t.) To count as in a number, rank, or series; to estimate by rank or quality; to place by estimation; to account; to esteem; to repute.
- (v. t.) To charge, attribute, or adjudge to one, as having a certain quality or value.
Reckon Urdu Meaning with Definition
Reckon word meaning:
Reckon is an English language word which means to believe that something is true or possible.
Reckon meaning in Urdu:
• The meaning of the word Reckon in Urdu is حساب
Definition of Reckon:
Reckon can be defined as to believe something is true, to calculate something or expect to do something.
Origin of the word Reckon:
The word Reckon has been derived from Middle English rekenen, from Old English recenian (“to pay; arrange, dispose, reckon”) and ġerecenian (“to explain, recount, relate”); both from Proto-Germanic *rekanōną (“to count, explain”), from Proto-Germanic *rekanaz (“swift, ready, prompt”), from Proto-Indo-European *h₃reǵ- (“to make straight or right”).
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Reckon Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary