• Reproaching Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Reproach
• Reproach Definition & Synonyms
- (v.) A cause of blame or censure; shame; disgrace.
- (v.) The act of reproaching; censure mingled with contempt; contumelious or opprobrious language toward any person; abusive reflections; as, severe reproach.
- (v.) An object of blame, censure, scorn, or derision.
- (v. t.) To attribute blame to; to allege something disgraceful against; to charge with a fault; to censure severely or contemptuously; to upbraid.
- (v. t.) To come back to, or come home to, as a matter of blame; to bring shame or disgrace upon; to disgrace.