Reptile Meaning in Urdu
Reptile meaning in English to Urdu is رینگنے والا جانور (Reengnay wala janwar). Reptile synonym words are included Reptilian. Similar words of Reptile are also commonly used in daily talk like as Reptile, Reptilepress, and Reptiles.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Reptile Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Creeping; moving on the belly, or by means of small and short legs.
- (n.) An animal that crawls, or moves on its belly, as snakes,, or by means of small, short legs, as lizards, and the like.
- (n.) A groveling or very mean person.
- (a.) Hence: Groveling; low; vulgar; as, a reptile race or crew; reptile vices.
- (n.) One of the Reptilia, or one of the Amphibia.
Reptile Urdu Meaning with Definition
Reptile is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Reptile meaning in Urdu is a رینگنے والا جانور - Reengnay wala janwar. Reptile word is driven by the English language. Reptile word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Reptile meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Reptile stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Reptile word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Reptile, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Reptile Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary