Rubric Meaning in Urdu
Rubric meaning in English to Urdu is لالی (Laali). Rubric synonym words are included Gloss, Title. Similar words of Rubric are also commonly used in daily talk like as Rubricate, Rubricates, and Rubricator.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Rubric Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A titlepage, or part of it, especially that giving the date and place of printing; also, the initial letters, etc., when printed in red.
- (n.) Hence, that which is established or settled, as by authority; a thing definitely settled or fixed.
- (n.) That part of any work in the early manuscripts and typography which was colored red, to distinguish it from other portions.
- (n.) The title of a statute; -- so called as being anciently written in red letters.
- (n.) The directions and rules for the conduct of service, formerly written or printed in red; hence, also, an ecclesiastical or episcopal injunction; -- usually in the plural.
- (a.) Alt. of Rubrical
- (v. t.) To adorn ith red; to redden; to rubricate.
Rubric Urdu Meaning with Definition
Rubric is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Rubric meaning in Urdu is a لالی - Laali. Rubric word is driven by the English language. Rubric word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Rubric meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Rubric stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Rubric word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Rubric, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Rubric Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary