Rule Meaning in Urdu
Rule translation is "Usool" and Rule synonym words Convention, Decree, Dominate, Dominion and Find.
Similar words of Rule are also commonly used in daily talk like as Rule, Ruler and Ruled. Pronunciation roman Urdu is "Usool" and Translation of Rule in Urdu writing script is اصول.
- • Better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.
- • Tipue sultan felt that the british should not rule india.
لفظ کا تعلق انگریزی زبان سے ہے جس کے معنی ''اصول'' کے ہیں۔ اس صفحے پر آپ اس لفظ سے متعلق تمام اہم معلومات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جن میں ترجمہ، ہم معنی الفاظ اور تلفُظ شامل ہیں۔
• Rule Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To require or command by rule; to give as a direction or order of court.
- (a.) A general principle concerning the formation or use of words, or a concise statement thereof; thus, it is a rule in England, that s or es , added to a noun in the singular number, forms the plural of that noun; but "man" forms its plural "men", and is an exception to the rule.
- (a.) A determinate method prescribed for performing any operation and producing a certain result; as, a rule for extracting the cube root.
- (a.) Systematic method or practice; as, my ule is to rise at six oclock.
- (a.) The act of ruling; administration of law; government; empire; authority; control.
- (a.) Uniform or established course of things.
- (a.) Conduct in general; behavior.
- (n.) To establish or settle by, or as by, a rule; to fix by universal or general consent, or by common practice.
- (v. i.) To have power or command; to exercise supreme authority; -- often followed by over.
- (n.) To mark with lines made with a pen, pencil, etc., guided by a rule or ruler; to print or mark with lines by means of a rule or other contrivance effecting a similar result; as, to rule a sheet of paper of a blank book.
- (a.) That which is prescribed or laid down as a guide for conduct or action; a governing direction for a specific purpose; an authoritative enactment; a regulation; a prescription; a precept; as, the rules of various societies; the rules governing a school; a rule of etiquette or propriety; the rules of cricket.
- (v. i.) To lay down and settle a rule or order of court; to decide an incidental point; to enter a rule.
- (a.) Ordibary course of procedure; usual way; comon state or condition of things; as, it is a rule to which there are many exeptions.
- (a.) A thin plate of metal (usually brass) of the same height as the type, and used for printing lines, as between columns on the same page, or in tabular work.
- (a.) A measuring instrument consisting of a graduated bar of wood, ivory, metal, or the like, which is usually marked so as to show inches and fractions of an inch, and jointed so that it may be folded compactly.
- (a.) A straight strip of wood, metal, or the like, which serves as a guide in drawing a straight line; a ruler.
- (a.) A composing rule. See under Conposing.
- (n.) To control or direct by influence, counsel, or persuasion; to guide; -- used chiefly in the passive.
- (a.) An order regulating the practice of the courts, or an order made between parties to an action or a suit.
- (n.) To control the will and actions of; to exercise authority or dominion over; to govern; to manage.
- (v. i.) To keep within a (certain) range for a time; to be in general, or as a rule; as, prices ruled lower yesterday than the day before.
Rule Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e
word synonyms, and its similar words.
meaning in Urdu is
word meaning in roman can write as
Usool. There are several meanings of the
word and it can be used in different situations with a combination of other words as well.
meaning is also available in other languages as well as you can also check the spelling of word
Rule. With the help of this platform, learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence.
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
میری طبعیت خراب ہے
Meri Tabiyat Kharab Hai
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
Check Out More Word Meaning in Urdu
Rule Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary