score Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Account, Grade, Grievance, Grudge, Hit, Make, Mark, Nock, Scotch, Seduce, Tally. Check out
similar words like Scoreboard, Scoreboards and Scorecard;
Urdu Translation is
SCORE Synonyms & Definition
- (v. i.) To make or count a point or points, as in a game; to tally.
- (v. i.) To keep the score in a game; to act as scorer.
- (v. i.) To run up a score, or account of dues.
- (n.) A line drawn; a groove or furrow.
- (n.) Account; reason; motive; sake; behalf.
- (v. t.) To mark with lines, scratches, or notches; to cut notches or furrows in; to notch; to scratch; to furrow; as, to score timber for hewing; to score the back with a lash.
- (v. t.) To engrave, as upon a shield.
- (n.) The number twenty, as being marked off by a special score or tally; hence, in pl., a large number.
- (n.) An account or reckoning; account of dues; bill; hence, indebtedness.
- (v. t.) To make a score of, as points, runs, etc., in a game.
- (v. t.) To mark or signify by lines or notches; to keep record or account of; to set down; to record; to charge.
- (n.) The number of points gained by the contestants, or either of them, in any game, as in cards or cricket.
- (v. t.) To write down in proper order and arrangement; as, to score an overture for an orchestra. See Score, n., 9.
- (n.) A distance of twenty yards; -- a term used in ancient archery and gunnery.
- (n.) A notch or incision; especially, one that is made as a tally mark; hence, a mark, or line, made for the purpose of account.
- (n.) To mark with parallel lines or scratches; as, the rocks of New England and the Western States were scored in the drift epoch.
- (v. t.) Especially, to mark with significant lines or notches, for indicating or keeping account of something; as, to score a tally.
- (n.) A weight of twenty pounds.
- (n.) The original and entire draught, or its transcript, of a composition, with the parts for all the different instruments or voices written on staves one above another, so that they can be read at a glance; -- so called from the bar, which, in its early use, was drawn through all the parts.
Multi Language Dictionary
Score ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Score مما يعني النتيجة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Score تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Score ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Score من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Score Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Score" which meaning "النتيجة" in Arabic. Score meaning in Arabic has been searched 6051 times till 28 Sep, 2022. The definitions of the word Score has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Score. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Score in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Score from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.