mark Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Brand, Check, Chump, Commemorate, Crisscross, Cross, Denounce, Differentiate, Distinguish, Fool, Grade, Gull, Label, Marker, Marking, Mug, Nock, Note, Notice, Pit, Pock, Punctuate, Scar, Score, Scrape, Scratch, Set, Sign, Stain, Stigma, Stigmatize, Sucker, Tag, Target. Check out
similar words like Mark-of-reference, Mark-off and Markable;
Urdu Translation is
MARK Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) A license of reprisals. See Marque.
- (v. t.) To keep account of; to enumerate and register; as, to mark the points in a game of billiards or cards.
- (n.) A fixed object serving for guidance, as of a ship, a traveler, a surveyor, etc.; as, a seamark, a landmark.
- (n.) The unit of monetary account of the German Empire, equal to 23.8 cents of United States money; the equivalent of one hundred pfennigs. Also, a silver coin of this value.
- (n.) Image; likeness; hence, those formed in ones image; children; descendants.
- (v. i.) To take particular notice; to observe critically; to note; to remark.
- (v. t.) To leave a trace, scratch, scar, or other mark, upon, or any evidence of action; as, a pencil marks paper; his hobnails marked the floor.
- (n.) One of the bits of leather or colored bunting which are placed upon a sounding line at intervals of from two to five fathoms. The unmarked fathoms are called "deeps."
- (n.) That toward which a missile is directed; a thing aimed at; what one seeks to hit or reach.
- (n.) Badge or sign of honor, rank, or official station.
- (n.) A number or other character used in registring; as, examination marks; a mark for tardiness.
- (n.) Limit or standard of action or fact; as, to be within the mark; to come up to the mark.
- (v. t.) To notice or observe; to give attention to; to take note of; to remark; to heed; to regard.
- (n.) An evidence of presence, agency, or influence; a significative token; a symptom; a trace; specifically, a permanent impression of ones activity or character.
- (n.) Attention, regard, or respect.
- (n.) An old weight and coin. See Marc.
- (n.) A visible sign or impression made or left upon anything; esp., a line, point, stamp, figure, or the like, drawn or impressed, so as to attract the attention and convey some information or intimation; a token; a trace.
- (v. t.) To put a mark upon; to affix a significant mark to; to make recognizable by a mark; as, to mark a box or bale of merchandise; to mark clothing.
- (n.) A character or device put on an article of merchandise by the maker to show by whom it was made; a trade-mark.
- (n.) A character (usually a cross) made as a substitute for a signature by one who can not write.
- (n.) A characteristic or essential attribute; a differential.
- (v. t.) To be a mark upon; to designate; to indicate; -- used literally and figuratively; as, this monument marks the spot where Wolfe died; his courage and energy marked him for a leader.
- (n.) A trace, dot, line, imprint, or discoloration, although not regarded as a token or sign; a scratch, scar, stain, etc.; as, this pencil makes a fine mark.
- (n.) Preeminence; high position; as, particians of mark; a fellow of no mark.
Multi Language Dictionary
Mark ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Mark مما يعني مارك باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Mark تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Mark ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Mark من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Mark Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Mark" which meaning "مارك" in Arabic. Mark meaning in Arabic has been searched 18887 times till 08 Aug, 2022. The definitions of the word Mark has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Mark. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Mark in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Mark from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.