• Secede Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To withdraw from fellowship, communion, or association; to separate ones self by a solemn act; to draw off; to retire; especially, to withdraw from a political or religious body.
• Seceded Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Secede
• Seceder Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who secedes.
- (n.) One of a numerous body of Presbyterians in Scotland who seceded from the communion of the Established Church, about the year 1733, and formed the Secession Church, so called.