Sham Meaning in Urdu
Sham meaning in English to Urdu is دھوکا (Dhoka). Sham synonym words are included Affect, Assume, Assumed, Dissemble, Fake, Faker, False, Feign, Fictitious, Fictive, Fraud, Impostor, Pretend, Pretended, Pretender, Shammer, Simulate. Similar words of Sham are also commonly used in daily talk like as Shame, Shampoo, and Shamble.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Sham Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To make false pretenses; to deceive; to feign; to impose.
- (n.) A false front, or removable ornamental covering.
- (a.) False; counterfeit; pretended; feigned; unreal; as, a sham fight.
- (v. t.) To trick; to cheat; to deceive or delude with false pretenses.
- (v. t.) To obtrude by fraud or imposition.
- (n.) That which deceives expectation; any trick, fraud, or device that deludes and disappoint; a make-believe; delusion; imposture, humbug.
- (v. t.) To assume the manner and character of; to imitate; to ape; to feign.
Sham Urdu Meaning with Definition
Sham is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Sham meaning in Urdu is a دھوکا - Dhoka. Sham word is driven by the English language. Sham word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Sham meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Sham stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Sham word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Sham, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Sham Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary