• Shambling Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Characterized by an awkward, irregular pace; as, a shambling trot; shambling legs.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Shamble
- (n.) An awkward, irregular gait.
• Shamble Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One of a succession of niches or platforms, one above another, to hold ore which is thrown successively from platform to platform, and thus raised to a higher level.
- (n.) A place for slaughtering animals for meat.
- (n.) A place where butchers meat is sold.
- (v. i.) To walk awkwardly and unsteadily, as if the knees were weak; to shuffle along.