• Sheld Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Variegated; spotted; speckled; piebald.
• Sheldafle Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Alt. of Sheldaple
• Sheldaple Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A chaffinch.
• Sheldrake Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any one of several species of large Old World ducks of the genus Tadorna and allied genera, especially the European and Asiatic species. (T. cornuta, / tadorna), which somewhat resembles a goose in form and habit, but breeds in burrows.
- (n.) Any one of the American mergansers.