• Shout Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To entertain with refreshments or the like gratuitously; to treat.
- (n.) A gratuitous entertainment, with refreshments or the like; a treat.
- (v. t.) To treat (one) to something; also, to give (something) by way of treating.
- (v. t.) To treat with shouts or clamor.
- (v. i.) To utter a sudden and loud outcry, as in joy, triumph, or exultation, or to attract attention, to animate soldiers, etc.
- (n.) A loud burst of voice or voices; a vehement and sudden outcry, especially of a multitudes expressing joy, triumph, exultation, or animated courage.
- (v. t.) To utter with a shout; to cry; -- sometimes with out; as, to shout, or to shout out, a mans name.
• Shouter Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who shouts.
• Shouted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Shout