• Sickening Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Causing sickness; specif., causing surfeit or disgust; nauseating.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Sicken
• Sicken Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To impair; to weaken.
- (v. i.) To become disgusting or tedious.
- (v. i.) To be filled to disgust; to be disgusted or nauseated; to be filled with abhorrence or aversion; to be surfeited or satiated.
- (v. t.) To make sick; to disease.
- (v. i.) To become sick; to fall into disease.
- (v. t.) To make qualmish; to nauseate; to disgust; as, to sicken the stomach.
- (v. i.) To become weak; to decay; to languish.