Sift in English
Sift meaning in Urdu to English is Adjective Sift. Sift synonym word is Adjectival. Similar words of Sift are also commonly used in daily talks like Sift izafi, Safaati, Sift bayan kar ke, and Qalbi.
Similar Words with English Meaning
- And determined to sift it to the bottom.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Adjective Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Added to a substantive as an attribute; of the nature of an adjunct; as, an adjective word or sentence.
- (n.) Not standing by itself; dependent.
- (n.) Relating to procedure.
- (n.) A word used with a noun, or substantive, to express a quality of the thing named, or something attributed to it, or to limit or define it, or to specify or describe a thing, as distinct from something else. Thus, in phrase, "a wise ruler," wise is the adjective, expressing a property of ruler.
- (n.) A dependent; an accessory.
- (v. t.) To make an adjective of; to form or change into an adjective.
Sift Meaning in English
Urdu Word sift is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. sift meaning in English is Adjective صفت. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. sift word meaning along with sift definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of sift, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of sift in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Sift izafi, Safaati, Sift bayan kar ke, and Qalbi are similar words of sift. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary