meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Augury, Bless, Contract, Fee, Foretoken, Gestural, House, Mansion, Mark, Polarity, Ratify, Signal, Signaling, Signalize, Signboard, Signed, Subscribe. Check out
similar words like
Signal, Signal-beam and Signal-to-noise;
Urdu Translation is
Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) To affix a signature to; to ratify by hand or seal; to subscribe in ones own handwriting.
- (n.) A motion, an action, or a gesture by which a thought is expressed, or a command or a wish made known.
- (v. i.) To be a sign or omen.
- (n.) A remarkable event, considered by the ancients as indicating the will of some deity; a prodigy; an omen.
- (n.) That by which anything is made known or represented; that which furnishes evidence; a mark; a token; an indication; a proof.
- (n.) A military emblem carried on a banner or a standard.
- (n.) Any symbol or emblem which prefigures, typifles, or represents, an idea; a type; hence, sometimes, a picture.
- (n.) To mark; to make distinguishable.
- (n.) To represent by a sign; to make known in a typical or emblematic manner, in distinction from speech; to signify.
- (n.) Any character, as a flat, sharp, dot, etc.
- (n.) An objective evidence of disease; that is, one appreciable by some one other than the patient.
- (n.) To assign or convey formally; -- used with away.
- (n.) A lettered board, or other conspicuous notice, placed upon or before a building, room, shop, or office to advertise the business there transacted, or the name of the person or firm carrying it on; a publicly displayed token or notice.
- (n.) Hence, one of the gestures of pantomime, or of a language of a signs such as those used by the North American Indians, or those used by the deaf and dumb.
- (n.) To make a sign upon; to mark with a sign.
- (v. i.) To make a sign or signal; to communicate directions or intelligence by signs.
- (n.) That which, being external, stands for, or signifies, something internal or spiritual; -- a term used in the Church of England in speaking of an ordinance considered with reference to that which it represents.
- (n.) An event considered by the Jews as indicating the divine will, or as manifesting an interposition of the divine power for some special end; a miracle; a wonder.
- (n.) The twelfth part of the ecliptic or zodiac.
- (n.) A character indicating the relation of quantities, or an operation performed upon them; as, the sign + (plus); the sign -- (minus); the sign of division ╓, and the like.
- (v. i.) To write ones name, esp. as a token of assent, responsibility, or obligation.
- (n.) Something serving to indicate the existence, or preserve the memory, of a thing; a token; a memorial; a monument.
- (n.) A word or a character regarded as the outward manifestation of thought; as, words are the sign of ideas.
Multi Language Dictionary
Sign ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Sign مما يعني الإشارة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Sign تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Sign ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Sign من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Sign Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Sign" which meaning "الإشارة" in Arabic. Sign meaning in Arabic has been searched 12886 times till 21 Jan, 2022. The definitions of the word Sign has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Sign. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Sign in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Sign from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.