Sire Meaning in Urdu
Sire meaning in English to Urdu is حرمتی لفظ تخاطب (Hurmati lafz tukhatab). Sire synonym words are included Beget, Engender, Father, Forefather, Generate, Get, Mother. Similar words of Sire are also commonly used in daily talk like as Sire, Siren, and Sirens.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Sire Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A tittle of respect formerly used in speaking to elders and superiors, but now only in addressing a sovereign.
- (n.) A lord, master, or other person in authority. See Sir.
- (v. t.) To beget; to procreate; -- used of beasts, and especially of stallions.
- (n.) A creator; a maker; an author; an originator.
- (n.) A father; the head of a family; the husband.
- (n.) The male parent of a beast; -- applied especially to horses; as, the horse had a good sire.
Sire Urdu Meaning with Definition
Sire is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Sire meaning in Urdu is a حرمتی لفظ تخاطب - Hurmati lafz tukhatab. Sire word is driven by the English language. Sire word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Sire meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Sire stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Sire word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Sire, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Sire Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary