Soorat Meaning in English
The word "Soorat" in English means "Aspect" and in Urdu script, it is written as "صورت". Similar words to soorat are commonly used in daily conversations, such as Shabeeha sazi, Tasweer saazi, Shakal ashanie, and Naqsha khenchna. The synonym for soorat is " Expression, Face, Facet, Look and Panorama".
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Prospect; outlook.
- (n.) Position or situation with regard to seeing; that position which enables one to look in a particular direction; position in relation to the points of the compass; as, a house has a southern aspect, that is, a position which faces the south.
- (n.) To behold; to look at.
- (n.) Appearance to the eye or the mind; look; view.
- (n.) The act of looking; vision; gaze; glance.
- (n.) The influence of the stars for good or evil; as, an ill aspect.
- (n.) Look, or particular appearance of the face; countenance; mien; air.
- (n.) The situation of planets or stars with respect to one another, or the angle formed by the rays of light proceeding from them and meeting at the eye; the joint look of planets or stars upon each other or upon the earth.
- (n.) A view of a plane from a given direction, usually from above; more exactly, the manner of presentation of a plane to a fluid through which it is moving or to a current. If an immersed plane meets a current of fluid long side foremost, or in broadside aspect, it sustains more pressure than when placed short side foremost. Hence, long narrow wings are more effective than short broad ones of the same area.
Soorat in English
Soorat is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the soorat is referred to as "Aspect" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of soorat meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of soorat stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers soorat word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to soorat, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary