spirit Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Feel, Feeling, Flavor, Heart, Inspirit, Intent, Life, Liveliness, Look, Purport, Smell, Sprightliness, Tone. Check out
similar words like Spirited, Spiritedly and Spiritedness;
Urdu Translation is
SPIRIT Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) A rough breathing; an aspirate, as the letter h; also, a mark to denote aspiration; a breathing.
- (n.) Life, or living substance, considered independently of corporeal existence; an intelligence conceived of apart from any physical organization or embodiment; vital essence, force, or energy, as distinct from matter.
- (n.) Temper or disposition of mind; mental condition or disposition; intellectual or moral state; -- often in the plural; as, to be cheerful, or in good spirits; to be downhearted, or in bad spirits.
- (n.) Any liquid produced by distillation; especially, alcohol, the spirits, or spirit, of wine (it having been first distilled from wine): -- often in the plural.
- (n.) Tenuous, volatile, airy, or vapory substance, possessed of active qualities.
- (n.) One who is vivacious or lively; one who evinces great activity or peculiar characteristics of mind or temper; as, a ruling spirit; a schismatic spirit.
- (n.) The intelligent, immaterial and immortal part of man; the soul, in distinction from the body in which it resides; the agent or subject of vital and spiritual functions, whether spiritual or material.
- (n.) Specifically, a disembodied soul; the human soul after it has left the body.
- (n.) A solution in alcohol of a volatile principle. Cf. Tincture.
- (n.) Stannic chloride. See under Stannic.
- (n.) Any supernatural being, good or bad; an apparition; a specter; a ghost; also, sometimes, a sprite,; a fairy; an elf.
- (n.) Rum, whisky, brandy, gin, and other distilled liquors having much alcohol, in distinction from wine and malt liquors.
- (v. t.) To convey rapidly and secretly, or mysteriously, as if by the agency of a spirit; to kidnap; -- often with away, or off.
- (n.) Intent; real meaning; -- opposed to the letter, or to formal statement; also, characteristic quality, especially such as is derived from the individual genius or the personal character; as, the spirit of an enterprise, of a document, or the like.
- (n.) Any one of the four substances, sulphur, sal ammoniac, quicksilver, or arsenic (or, according to some, orpiment).
- (v. t.) To animate with vigor; to excite; to encourage; to inspirit; as, civil dissensions often spirit the ambition of private men; -- sometimes followed by up.
- (n.) Air set in motion by breathing; breath; hence, sometimes, life itself.
- (n.) Energy, vivacity, ardor, enthusiasm, courage, etc.
Multi Language Dictionary
Spirit ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Spirit مما يعني الروح باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Spirit تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Spirit ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Spirit من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Spirit Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Spirit" which meaning "الروح" in Arabic. Spirit meaning in Arabic has been searched 14846 times till 02 Dec, 2022. The definitions of the word Spirit has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Spirit. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Spirit in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Spirit from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.