tone Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Feel, Feeling, Flavor, Look, Note, Quality, Shade, Smell, Spirit, Step, Strengthen, Timber, Timbre, Tincture, Tint, Tonicity, Tonus. Check out
similar words like Toned, Toneless and Tonelessly;
Urdu Translation is
TONE Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) The condition of normal balance of a healthy plant in its relations to light, heat, and moisture.
- (n.) Quality, with respect to attendant feeling; the more or less variable complex of emotion accompanying and characterizing a sensation or a conceptual state; as, feeling tone; color tone.
- (n.) Color quality proper; -- called also hue. Also, a gradation of color, either a hue, or a tint or shade.
- (n.) A sound considered as to pitch; as, the seven tones of the octave; she has good high tones.
- (n.) The peculiar quality of sound in any voice or instrument; as, a rich tone, a reedy tone.
- (v. t.) To utter with an affected tone.
- (n.) That state of a body, or of any of its organs or parts, in which the animal functions are healthy and performed with due vigor.
- (n.) Sound, or the character of a sound, or a sound considered as of this or that character; as, a low, high, loud, grave, acute, sweet, or harsh tone.
- (v. t.) To bring, as a print, to a certain required shade of color, as by chemical treatment.
- (n.) The general effect of a picture produced by the combination of light and shade, together with color in the case of a painting; -- commonly used in a favorable sense; as, this picture has tone.
- (n.) A mode or tune or plain chant; as, the Gregorian tones.
- (v. t.) To give tone, or a particular tone, to; to tune. See Tune, v. t.
- (n.) General or prevailing character or style, as of morals, manners, or sentiment, in reference to a scale of high and low; as, a low tone of morals; a tone of elevated sentiment; a courtly tone of manners.
- (n.) Tenor; character; spirit; drift; as, the tone of his remarks was commendatory.
- (n.) Accent, or inflection or modulation of the voice, as adapted to express emotion or passion.
- (n.) A whining style of speaking; a kind of mournful or artificial strain of voice; an affected speaking with a measured rhythm ahd a regular rise and fall of the voice; as, children often read with a tone.
- (n.) State of mind; temper; mood.
- (n.) The larger kind of interval between contiguous sounds in the diatonic scale, the smaller being called a semitone as, a whole tone too flat; raise it a tone.
- (n.) Tonicity; as, arterial tone.
Multi Language Dictionary
Tone ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Tone مما يعني النغمة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Tone تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Tone ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Tone من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Tone Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Tone" which meaning "النغمة" in Arabic. Tone meaning in Arabic has been searched 8618 times till 01 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Tone has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Tone. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Tone in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Tone from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.