• Student Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A person engaged in study; one who is devoted to learning; a learner; a pupil; a scholar; especially, one who attends a school, or who seeks knowledge from professional teachers or from books; as, the students of an academy, a college, or a university; a medical student; a hard student.
- (n.) One who studies or examines in any manner; an attentive and systematic observer; as, a student of human nature, or of physical nature.
• Studentship Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being a student.