The meaning of Surfeit in Urdu is "حد سے زائد کھلانا" as written in Urdu script, or "Hud say zayed khilana" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Surfeit include "Hud say zayed khilana". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Surfeit on this page.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Fullness and oppression of the system, occasioned often by excessive eating and drinking.
- (n.) Excess in eating and drinking.
- (v. i.) To indulge to satiety in any gratification.
- (n.) Disgust caused by excess; satiety.
- (v. i.) To load the stomach with food, so that sickness or uneasiness ensues; to eat to excess.
- (v. t.) To fill to satiety and disgust; to cloy; as, he surfeits us with compliments.
- (v. t.) To feed so as to oppress the stomach and derange the function of the system; to overfeed, and produce satiety, sickness, or uneasiness; -- often reflexive; as, to surfeit ones self with sweets.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a
حد سے زائد کھلانا -
Hud say zayed khilana.
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Surfeit, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Surfeit in Urdu?
"Surfeit" meaning in Urdu is حد سے زائد کھلانا Hud say zayed khilana.
Q2) Can Surfeit be used formal?
Yes, Surfeit can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Surfeit in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Surfeit in Urdu include حد سے زائد کھلانا Hud say zayed khilana, بھرپور کرنا Bharpoor karna, and خوب کھلانا Khoob khilana.
Q4) What are Surfeit synonyms?
Some synonyms for Surfeit include: Cloy, Excess, Glut, Oversupply, Repletion.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary