Surfeit Meaning in Urdu
Surfeit meaning in English to Urdu is حد سے زائد کھلانا (Hud say zayed khilana). Surfeit synonym words are included Cloy, Excess, Glut, Oversupply, Repletion. Similar words of Surfeit are also commonly used in daily talk like as Surfeited, Surfeiting, and Surfeits.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Surfeit Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Fullness and oppression of the system, occasioned often by excessive eating and drinking.
- (n.) Excess in eating and drinking.
- (v. i.) To indulge to satiety in any gratification.
- (n.) Disgust caused by excess; satiety.
- (v. i.) To load the stomach with food, so that sickness or uneasiness ensues; to eat to excess.
- (v. t.) To fill to satiety and disgust; to cloy; as, he surfeits us with compliments.
- (v. t.) To feed so as to oppress the stomach and derange the function of the system; to overfeed, and produce satiety, sickness, or uneasiness; -- often reflexive; as, to surfeit ones self with sweets.
Surfeit Urdu Meaning with Definition
Surfeit is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Surfeit meaning in Urdu is a حد سے زائد کھلانا - Hud say zayed khilana. Surfeit word is driven by the English language. Surfeit word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Surfeit meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Surfeit stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Surfeit word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Surfeit, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Surfeit Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary