Admiring Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AdmiringDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Admire
- (a.) Expressing admiration; as, an admiring glance.
• AdmireDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To regard with wonder or astonishment; to view with surprise; to marvel at.
- (v. t.) To regard with wonder and delight; to look upon with an elevated feeling of pleasure, as something which calls out approbation, esteem, love, or reverence; to estimate or prize highly; as, to admire a person of high moral worth, to admire a landscape.
- (v. i.) To wonder; to marvel; to be affected with surprise; -- sometimes with at.