Annihilated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AnnihilatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Annihilate
• AnnihilateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Annihilated.
- (v. t.) To reduce to nothing or nonexistence; to destroy the existence of; to cause to cease to be.
- (v. t.) To destroy or eradicate, as a property or attribute of a thing; to make of no effect; to destroy the force, etc., of; as, to annihilate an argument, law, rights, goodness.
- (v. t.) To destroy the form or peculiar distinctive properties of, so that the specific thing no longer exists; as, to annihilate a forest by cutting down the trees.