Awkward Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AwkwardDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Perverse; adverse; untoward.
- (a.) Wanting dexterity in the use of the hands, or of instruments; not dexterous; without skill; clumsy; wanting ease, grace, or effectiveness in movement; ungraceful; as, he was awkward at a trick; an awkward boy.
- (a.) Not easily managed or effected; embarrassing.
• Awkward squadDefinition & Meaning in English
- () A squad of inapt recruits assembled for special drill.