Balsam Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BalsamDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To treat or anoint with balsam; to relieve, as with balsam; to render balsamic.
- (n.) An annual garden plant (Impatiens balsamina) with beautiful flowers; balsamine.
- (n.) Anything that heals, soothes, or restores.
- (n.) A species of tree (Abies balsamea).
- (n.) A resin containing more or less of an essential or volatile oil.
• BalsamicDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Alt. of Balsamical