Beggaring Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BeggaringDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Beggar
• BeggarDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cause to seem very poor and inadequate.
- (v. t.) To reduce to beggary; to impoverish; as, he had beggared himself.
- (n.) One who makes it his business to ask alms.
- (n.) One who begs; one who asks or entreats earnestly, or with humility; a petitioner.
- (n.) One who is dependent upon others for support; -- a contemptuous or sarcastic use.
- (n.) One who assumes in argument what he does not prove.