Calming Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CalmingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Calm
• CalmDefinition & Meaning in English
- (super.) Undisturbed by passion or emotion; not agitated or excited; tranquil; quiet in act or speech.
- (n.) To deliver from agitation or excitement; to still or soothe, as the mind or passions.
- (n.) Freedom from motion, agitation, or disturbance; a cessation or absence of that which causes motion or disturbance, as of winds or waves; tranquility; stillness; quiet; serenity.
- (n.) To make calm; to render still or quiet, as elements; as, to calm the winds.
- (super.) Not stormy; without motion, as of winds or waves; still; quiet; serene; undisturbed.