Capacious Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CapaciousDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having capacity; able to contain much; large; roomy; spacious; extended; broad; as, a capacious vessel, room, bay, or harbor.
- (a.) Able or qualified to make large views of things, as in obtaining knowledge or forming designs; comprehensive; liberal.
• CapaciousnessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The quality of being capacious, as of a vessel, a reservoir a bay, the mind, etc.