Commode Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CommodeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A kind of close stool.
- (n.) A night stand with a compartment for holding a chamber vessel.
- (n.) A movable sink or stand for a wash bowl, with closet.
- (n.) A piece of furniture, so named according to temporary fashion
- (n.) A kind of headdress formerly worn by ladies, raising the hair and fore part of the cap to a great height.
- (n.) A chest of drawers or a bureau.