Conventicling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConventiclingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Belonging or going to, or resembling, a conventicle.
• ConventicleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A small assembly or gathering; esp., a secret assembly.
- (n.) An assembly for religious worship; esp., such an assembly held privately, as in times of persecution, by Nonconformists or Dissenters in England, or by Covenanters in Scotland; -- often used opprobriously, as if those assembled were heretics or schismatics.