Counseling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CounselingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Counsel
• CounselDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Deliberate purpose; design; intent; scheme; plan.
- (n.) Interchange of opinions; mutual advising; consultation.
- (v. t.) To advise or recommend, as an act or course.
- (n.) One who gives advice, especially in legal matters; one professionally engaged in the trial or management of a cause in court; also, collectively, the legal advocates united in the management of a case; as, the defendant has able counsel.
- (n.) Result of consultation; advice; instruction.
- (v. t.) To give advice to; to advice, admonish, or instruct, as a person.
- (n.) Examination of consequences; exercise of deliberate judgment; prudence.
- (n.) A secret opinion or purpose; a private matter.