Cucullated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CucullatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having a hoodlike crest on the head, as certain birds, mammals, and reptiles.
- (a.) Having the prothorax elevated so as to form a sort of hood, receiving the head, as in certain insects.
- (a.) Hooded; cowled; covered, as with a hood.
- (a.) Having the edges toward the base rolled inward, as the leaf of the commonest American blue violet.
• CucullateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Alt. of Cucullated