Dialed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DialedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Dial
• DialDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To survey with a dial.
- (n.) The graduated face of a timepiece, on which the time of day is shown by pointers or hands.
- (n.) A miners compass.
- (n.) An instrument, formerly much used for showing the time of day from the shadow of a style or gnomon on a graduated arc or surface; esp., a sundial; but there are lunar and astral dials. The style or gnomon is usually parallel to the earths axis, but the dial plate may be either horizontal or vertical.
- (v. t.) To measure with a dial.