Disdained Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DisdainedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disdain
- (a.) Disdainful.
• DisdainDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To be filled with scorn; to feel contemptuous anger; to be haughty.
- (v. t.) A feeling of contempt and aversion; the regarding anything as unworthy of or beneath one; scorn.
- (v. t.) To think unworthy; to deem unsuitable or unbecoming; as, to disdain to do a mean act.
- (v. t.) That which is worthy to be disdained or regarded with contempt and aversion.
- (v. t.) The state of being despised; shame.
- (v. t.) To reject as unworthy of ones self, or as not deserving ones notice; to look with scorn upon; to scorn, as base acts, character, etc.