Energies Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EnergiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Energy
• EnergyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Power efficiently and forcibly exerted; vigorous or effectual operation; as, the energy of a magistrate.
- (n.) Capacity for performing work.
- (n.) Internal or inherent power; capacity of acting, operating, or producing an effect, whether exerted or not; as, men possessing energies may suffer them to lie inactive.
- (n.) Strength of expression; force of utterance; power to impress the mind and arouse the feelings; life; spirit; -- said of speech, language, words, style; as, a style full of energy.