Gasping Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GaspingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Gasp
• GaspDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To emit or utter with gasps; -- with forth, out, away, etc.
- (n.) The act of opening the mouth convulsively to catch the breath; a labored respiration; a painful catching of the breath.
- (v. i.) To pant with eagerness; to show vehement desire.
- (v. i.) To open the mouth wide in catching the breath, or in laborious respiration; to labor for breath; to respire convulsively; to pant violently.