Gonfalonier Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GonfalonierDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A Turkish general, and standard keeper.
- (n.) An officer at Rome who bears the standard of the Church.
- (n.) He who bears the gonfalon; a standard bearer
- (n.) The chief magistrate of any one of several republics in mediaeveal Italy.