Harboring Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HarboringDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Harbor
• HarborDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A station for rest and entertainment; a place of security and comfort; a refuge; a shelter.
- (n.) A portion of a sea, a lake, or other large body of water, either landlocked or artificially protected so as to be a place of safety for vessels in stormy weather; a port or haven.
- (n.) To afford lodging to; to enter as guest; to receive; to give a refuge to; indulge or cherish (a thought or feeling, esp. an ill thought).
- (n.) The mansion of a heavenly body.
- (n.) Specif.: A lodging place; an inn.
- (n.) A mixing box materials.
- (v. i.) To lodge, or abide for a time; to take shelter, as in a harbor.