Indorsing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IndorsingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Indorse
• IndorseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To write ones name, alone or with other words, upon the back of (a paper), for the purpose of transferring it, or to secure the payment of a /ote, draft, or the like; to guarantee the payment, fulfillment, performance, or validity of, or to certify something upon the back of (a check, draft, writ, warrant of arrest, etc.).
- (v. t.) To write upon the back or outside of a paper or letter, as a direction, heading, memorandum, or address.
- (v. t.) To cover the back of; to load or burden.
- (v. t.) To give ones name or support to; to sanction; to aid by approval; to approve; as, to indorse an opinion.