Lacquering Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LacqueringDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Lacquer
- (n.) The act or business of putting on lacquer; also, the coat of lacquer put on.
• LacquerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A varnish, consisting of a solution of shell-lac in alcohol, often colored with gamboge, saffron, or the like; -- used for varnishing metals, papier-mache, and wood. The name is also given to varnishes made of other ingredients, esp. the tough, solid varnish of the Japanese, with which ornamental objects are made.
- (v. t.) To cover with lacquer.