Marketing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MarketingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Articles in, or from, a market; supplies.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Market
- (n.) The act of selling or of purchasing in, or as in, a market.
• MarketDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To expose for sale in a market; to traffic in; to sell in a market, and in an extended sense, to sell in any manner; as, most of the farmes have marketed their crops.
- (v. i.) To deal in a market; to buy or sell; to make bargains for provisions or goods.
- (n.) The price for which a thing is sold in a market; market price. Hence: Value; worth.
- (n.) A public place (as an open space in a town) or a large building, where a market is held; a market place or market house; esp., a place where provisions are sold.
- (n.) The privelege granted to a town of having a public market.
- (n.) A meeting together of people, at a stated time and place, for the purpose of traffic (as in cattle, provisions, wares, etc.) by private purchase and sale, and not by auction; as, a market is held in the town every week.
- (n.) An opportunity for selling anything; demand, as shown by price offered or obtainable; a town, region, or country, where the demand exists; as, to find a market for ones wares; there is no market for woolen cloths in that region; India is a market for English goods.
- (n.) Exchange, or purchase and sale; traffic; as, a dull market; a slow market.