Parked Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ParkedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Park
• ParkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any place where vehicles are assembled according to a definite arrangement; also, the vehicles.
- (v. t.) To bring together in a park, or compact body; as, to park artillery, wagons, automobiles, etc.
- (v. i.) To promenade or drive in a park; also, of horses, to display style or gait on a park drive.
- (v. t.) In oyster culture, to inclose in a park.
- (n.) A partially inclosed basin in which oysters are grown.
- (n.) A piece of ground inclosed, and stored with beasts of the chase, which a man may have by prescription, or the kings grant.
- (v. t.) To bring together in a park, or compact body; as, to park the artillery, the wagons, etc.
- (v. t.) To inclose in a park, or as in a park.
- (n.) A piece of ground, in or near a city or town, inclosed and kept for ornament and recreation; as, Hyde Park in London; Central Park in New York.
- (n.) A tract of ground kept in its natural state, about or adjacent to a residence, as for the preservation of game, for walking, riding, or the like.
- (n.) A space occupied by the animals, wagons, pontoons, and materials of all kinds, as ammunition, ordnance stores, hospital stores, provisions, etc., when brought together; also, the objects themselves; as, a park of wagons; a park of artillery.