Pediceled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PediceledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Pedicellate.
• PedicelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An outgrowth of the frontal bones, which supports the antlers or horns in deer and allied animals.
- (n.) A slender support of any special organ, as that of a capsule in mosses, an air vesicle in algae, or a sporangium in ferns.
- (n.) A slender stem by which certain of the lower animals or their eggs are attached. See Illust. of Aphis lion.
- (n.) A stalk which supports one flower or fruit, whether solitary or one of many ultimate divisions of a common peduncle. See Peduncle, and Illust. of Flower.
- (n.) The ventral part of each side of the neural arch connecting with the centrum of a vertebra.