Perfecting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PerfectingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Perfect
• PerfectDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) To make perfect; to finish or complete, so as to leave nothing wanting; to give to anything all that is requisite to its nature and kind.
- (n.) The perfect tense, or a form in that tense.
- (a.) Brought to consummation or completeness; completed; not defective nor redundant; having all the properties or qualities requisite to its nature and kind; without flaw, fault, or blemish; without error; mature; whole; pure; sound; right; correct.
- (a.) Well informed; certain; sure.
- (a.) Hermaphrodite; having both stamens and pistils; -- said of flower.