Perjure Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PerjureDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cause to violate an oath or a vow; to cause to make oath knowingly to what is untrue; to make guilty of perjury; to forswear; to corrupt; -- often used reflexively; as, he perjured himself.
- (n.) A perjured person.
- (v. t.) To make a false oath to; to deceive by oaths and protestations.
• PerjurerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who is guilty of perjury; one who perjures or forswears, in any sense.